Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 4: The I-M-Possible goal!

I always thought that having a flat-abs bod is an impossible goal. Somewhat, that had enticed me to want to achieve it, and it'll be a "miracle" if it ever get realised (Maybe it's my competitive nature). I was pretty near that with PCP yet with the inconsistency to follow through post PCP, I never achieved the image I held in my head.

And it really bugs me.

So this time round, the past experience sets me differently when I am in KFB now. I believe that what I had gone through previously allowed me to see my pits and be aware of them. The way and state which I am approaching my routine now is much more focused.

Recently, I read something that shifted my paradigm on the process on achieving an impossible goal.

There is no such thing as an Impossible goal. Only impractical steps to get to the goal.


This had reinforced my belief and action. This time round, I am adamant about keeping to my vision of having the desired results and I am taking steps to ensure I am tracking it!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment